Toyota Learnership Programme 2021
This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 5 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
What we look for?
Individuals must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Trades: NTC3 or Technical Matric - Subjects: Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical).
- Electrical Trade: NTC3 or Technical Matric - Subjects: Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Problem solving,
- Maintain discipline.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp