Junior Bookkeeper position available in the Stellenbosch area.
- Maintain and develop appropriate internal controls.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Process of supplier and customer invoices and loading of payments.
- Assisting with the compilation of monthly management reports.
- Assisting with the management of the loan and investment administration platforms.
- Perform appropriate loans, investments and insurance transactions and reconciliations.
- Ad hoc reporting, accounting and administrative support to business unit.
- General management of office functions and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 year of accounting/bookkeeping work experience .
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Attention to detail and the ability to do reconciliations accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and people skills - both verbal and written.
- Team player, problem solver and able to work unsupervised is an important requirement.
- Strong administrative and analytical skills.
- Strong IT skills (MS Excel, MS Word, Google Apps, Xero).
- Reliable transport.
- Good personal financial discipline and a desire to help others with their finances.
- 3 to 5 years of accounting/bookkeeping related work experience.
- Experience of working on cloud based accounting software and applications.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp