We’re looking for…
Someone who loves numbers, the principles of finance but doesn’t want to wear a tie or work in a rigid environment as this is not a normal finance role.
Who are you?
- You are OCD and driven by deadlines
- You are hungry for growth and a quick learner
- You are fresh out of university or you have experience in financial management on a junior level and looking for more development
- You are young and energetic with a desire to grow in a small to medium size environment.
What’s the role?
You will be responsible for:
- Posting event reconciliations.
- Allocating and post financial transaction
- Posting client event collate and analyse account data and drawing up financial based reporting
- Preparing and manage accounts payable and accounts receivable including the review of creditors and debtor’s reconciliations.
- Preparing checks for event payments.
- Preparing and check bank recons and daily taking recons.
- Will need to be involved and perform processing duties
- Ad hoc duties.
Boxes to tick…
- Relevant tertiary degree in Finance
- 1-3 years’ finance experience advantageous
- Proficiency on Excel
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Working knowledge of Financial principles
- Advance Excel skills essential
- Full computer literacy
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers license
- Must be available to work the occasional overtime
You’re someone who…
- Excellent analytical skills with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment time management skills essential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp