Truworths: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The learnership will allow individuals to be cross trained making them able to operate on both the sales floor and the service desk, of a retail outlet. Working with customers and stock will be a key focus area.
To be successful in this position you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks, be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a crossed trained sales consultant.
What we expect from you
- Work 120 hours
- Learn and form knowledge
- Prepare for Assessments
- Assist customers with finding merchandise
- Merchandising the store according to the MBP principles
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining or controlling stock losses
- Building relationships with customers
- Maintaining customer security and safety
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate
- Passion for fashion and retail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp