Fraser Alexander: General Worker (Cleaner)
Fraser Alexander is a leading supplier of Mining services which include: Minerals Processing, Construction and Tailings. The company is looking to attract key talents to add to its existing pool of highly sought-after professionals. The positions exist to assist in the general construction activities of the Site.
- Meet specified operational requirements
- Performing housekeeping duties on-site
- Attend Pre-shift and Risk Assessment meetings
- Ensure that the tools are kept in a safe working condition
- Report unsafe conditions and behaviour
- Liaise with the Shift Supervisor and Site Manager on work-related matters
- Compliance to relevant Health & Safety Rules and Regulations as well as Operational Procedures.
- Grade 12 Certificate (Certified)
- Proof of Residence – not older than 3 months
- Certified copy of ID
- Good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Observing skills and innovation
- Action orientated
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp