Coca-Cola: Warehouse Learnership Programme 2022
Coca Cola is looking for candidates with Grade 12 for a Warehouse Learnership Programme.
Learners will complete the National Certificate in Freight Handling NQF 3. The qualification will provide the learners with an excellent foundational knowledge of logistics and warehouse fundamentals coupled with an understanding of maintaining and enhancing the level and quality of service expected by customers.
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- An integrated practical and theoretical grounding in Freight Handling.
- The ability to work more effectively with others.
- The skills necessary to maintain and enhance the level of service and quality of service expected by customers.
- An awareness and understanding of key business principles that lead to transformation, transferability, economic growth and social development in the freight handling industry.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the warehouse
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Grade 12 / Matric with Maths or Maths Literacy
- No Experience required
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/ learnership at another company or organisation
- Must be unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp