Santam Learnership Programme 2022
We are currently looking for unemployed youth to be part of our Learnership programme.
The Santam Learnership Programme is an entry-level transformation initiative aimed at building a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting its objectives by addressing the present lack of skills within the financial services sector.
- Only Applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 50% in English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 - 28
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
NB. People studying towards or in possession of a post-matric qualification (e.g. Higher certificate, National Diploma, Degree, Honours etc.) will not be considered for the programme
- Communicates effectively
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Plans and aligns
- Optimises work processes
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp