Lancet Laboratories: Admin Clerk-Data Capturer
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Admin Clerk-Data Capturer: Central Region. This is a Permanent position based at Bloemfontein.
- Grade 12
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Capture patient information and medical aid details from Dr’s report forms to ensure correct processing
- Responsible for capturing data accurately and timeously to ensure quality outputs.
- Order stationery to ensure ample resources available for effective service delivery.
- Assist on switchboard to ensure effective operations.
- Responsible for accurate logging of patient registration form onto computerized data base system according to SOP’s used for reports, medical aid or patient payment
- Checking of registration forms on computer according to SOP for depandable and accurate patient results
- Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
- Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
- Investigates bottlenecks in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
- Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
- Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Adherence to company dress code
- Administrative skills
- Attention To Detail
- Confidentiality / Sensitivity
- Customer Orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Rule orientation
- Business numeracy
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp