Now Media: Journalist Internship Programme 2022
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining experience working in a new-age newsroom environment with a team of specialist journalists and editors.
This intern will rotate on a monthly basis between three trade publications to get a variety of editorial input and experience while maintaining some administrative tasks across publications.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Administrative tasks of uploading articles daily across titles and managing the website back-end
- Assisting journalists and editors with research and client follow-ups
- Managing social media platforms
- Attending functions
- Experience in story writing and copy editing
- Degree in: Journalism, English, or Communications
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Valid driving licence
- High attention to detail
- Outgoing and comfortable with networking
- Loves the challenge of daily deadlines and finding stories
- Good work organisation, time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive and delivers quality work
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp