Woodlands Dairy: Marketing Internship Programme 2022
The successful candidate will report to the Brand Team / Marketing Executive.
Key Performance Areas:
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Assistance with the development and execution of internal communication initiatives.
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation, hosting and completion of internal and external marketing events.
- Overseeing the design and distribution of product and marketing materials.
- The gathering and collating product category data to assist with development projects.
- Preparation of presentations for team meetings.
- Assist with daily administrative duties in the department.
- Traveling locally and to Port Elizabeth will be required from time to time.
- The ideal candidate must have a 3-year degree/diploma in Brand / Marketing Management.
- The candidate must have a passion for marketing.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal, written.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible & adaptive, Disciplined and shows initiative.
- Experience and an understanding of market research and application of the information.
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Organization and time management skills. Must have own car and valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp