Limpopo Dept of Public Works: Bursaries 2023
- To address skills shortage in the Department.
- To offer financial assistance to the previously disadvantaged individuals to acquire skills that are needed in the Department and in the construction sector within the province.
- To promote economic growth, employability and social development.
- To create awareness and accessibility to built environment careers.
Eligibility for Consideration
Candidates must be:
- South African students residing in Limpopo Province.
- Students attending to or already studying towards a degree/diploma at a recognized South African tertiary institute and within the built environment.
- Able to provide proof of academic results for grade 12 or alternatively be in possession of an acceptable alternate qualification.
- Accepted by the university/technikon.
Bursary is available for the following fields of study:
- Degree in Building Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Degree in Architectural Science
- Degree/N. Diploma in Landscaping
- Degree/N. Diploma in Asset Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Financial Management
- Degree/N. Diploma in Property and Facility Management
The bursary will cover the following:
After completion of studies, a student may be expected to serve the department, the number of years equivalent to years of sponsorship
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp