Ninety One SA: Bursaries 2023
Ninety One is inviting students to apply for their Changeblazer bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Education (Mathematics and Science)
- Financial Services (Business and Finance)
- Healthcare (excluding: Dentistry, Medicine and Veterinary Science)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 21 years old in 2023
- You must be currently in Matric
- You must intend on studying full time, towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be entering your first year of university in 2023
- You must intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% or Level 6 in English and Mathematics or Sciences in Grade 11
- You must have proven financial need (with a family income of less than R600 000 per year) (special circumstances will be assessed if applicable)
- You must satisfy the minimum entry requirements for your chosen field of study
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have strong leadership qualities
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, study materials, accommodation and meals.
The bursary programme is administered by Career Wise, who are responsible for accepting, scanning and shortlisting candidates. Shortlisted students must attend a panel interview assessment and thereafter final selection will be made.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp