Sage: Customer Services Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
You will start your journey with us in the Customer Services team where you will spend the first stage learning all about our products, services, customers and the way we do business at Sage. From here, you will move into a Customer Service Advisor role where you will sit at the heart of what we value the most – helping our customers succeed.
- Providing exceptional customer service to make it easier for our customers to use our products and services
- Working consultatively with customers to find logical solutions to and then help them resolve any queries
- Creating trusted customer relationships to help build great customer advocates and identify further ways in which Sage can support them build their business
- Constantly developing your knowledge of technologies, products and solutions to best understand your customers’ issues
- Following internal policies and recording all customer queries to meet team requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Degree or National Diploma in: Finance, Accounting or IT
- Be a South African citizen, aged between 18-35
- Find great satisfaction in solving problems – with the ability to help convert customers with problems into happy ones
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships with excellent communication skills
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge
- Be happy working in a fast moving, ever changing environment with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable working with computers
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp