NWK: Software Programming Learnership Opportunity 2022 / 2023
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn more about programming and the working of the NWK operational system.
The incumbent will receive on-the-job training for one (1) year, which includes, but is not limited to:
- To create and develop a graphical interface in collaboration with PHP or natural programmers for the NWK operating system. (no knowledge of system is required);
- To develop PHP or natural programmes according to NWK's existing framework;
- Writing web-based programmes;
- Testing of developed systems
- Implementation of systems and providing relevant training to users
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence
- Eager to learn
- Reliable and responsible individual
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Mathematical skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp