Mars: Internship Programmes 2022 / 2023
These 1-2 year Internships are entry level positions that provides new graduates with the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the food industry.
- Hand-on assistance in the factory with preparation of pouches and samples for the thermal process validation studies
- After hours support may be required.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications
Quality & Food Safety Intern
Diploma / Degree in:
- Food Technology
- Food Science
- Analytical Chemistry
Safety Management Intern
Candidate must have either a BTech, Degree in:
- Safety Management,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Disaster or Safety or Environmental Health
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be proficient in English
- Must be Computer Literate
- Report writing experience will be preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint for effective communications
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp