Capitec: Bursary Programme 2023
By joining Capitec’s Bursary Programme, scholars / students will be afforded such opportunity through means of academic financial assistance. After successfully completing your studies, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your Bursary.
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Must have obtained a National Senior Certificate
- Must be interested to study towards completing below mentioned qualifications
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB) after successfully completing studies.
Fields of study:
Busaries are offered for the folowing fields of study:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp