Department of Defence: Entry Level Secretary
The Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level Jobs / positions.
Position Title: Secretary
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R176 372 per annum (Level 05)
Reference No: HRSDP/35/22/01
- Provide a secretarial support service.
- Record appointments and events and manage the Chief Director’s diary. Manage telephone calls.
- Develop and maintain a sound document register and management system.
- Manage the Office’s Telephone accounts.
- Arrange, provide support and secretariat functions in meetings including agenda, minutes, supporting documents and refreshments.
- Write/type documents, memorandums, letters and reports.
- Handle classified files and documents with discretion.
- Process the travel and subsistence claims for the Chief Director.
- Maintain and enhance the Office’s filing system. Organise official & social functions.
- Assist with procurement functions.
- Receive and manage visitors to the Office
- Grade 12/Matric certificate.
- Secretarial / Admin practices experience will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate,
- Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Typing skills,
- communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and innovative thinking as well as problem solving skills.
- The ability to operate office machines (Fax, Scanner, Photocopier, etc.).
- Sound organisational skills.
- High level of reliability,
- Ability to act with tact and discretion,
- Good telephone etiquette skills.
- Good people skills, excellent secretarial skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp