National Disaster Management Centre: Bursaries 2023
The Department of Cooperative Governance (DCoG), through the National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) invites South African qualifying students to apply for the 2023 Bursary Programme.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, towards a qualification in Disaster Management (or a related field).
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification, in Disaster Management or a related field (excluding Certificates and PHD qualifications)
- You must be studying/ applied to study/ accepted to study/ registered to study at a public institution of higher learning in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 62% for all subjects in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 62%, if currently studying
- You must have a total income of LESS than R350 000 per year, if you are employed
- You must have a total household income of LESS than R350 000 per year, if you are unemployed
- Preference will be given to unemployed students studying towards a Disaster Management qualification
Bursary recipients will be required to sign a bursary contract with DCoG, through the NDMC.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp