Department of Human Settlements: Accounting Clerk: Financial Transactions
The Department of Human Settlements invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level Jobs / positions.
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R176 310 per annum (Level 05)
Reference No: DOHS/43/2022
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Checking of creditors and sundry payments;
- Creditors reconciliation;
- Clearing of suspense accounts;
- Improve awareness and compliance to financial policies;
- Ensure proper record keeping;
- Petty cash and revenue administration;
- Funds requisition;
- Period closure;
- Request bank reconciliation;
- Compiling sundry payments;
- Compiling of revenue payments
- Applicants must be in a possession of a Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of one-year relevant Financial Accounting Experience;
- Advantageous: NQF level 7 qualification will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills and communication (both written and verbal);
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office);
- Knowledge of Treasury Regulations,
- Public Finance Management Act.
- Thorough knowledge of Basic Accounting System (BAS) and Safety Web.
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Accounting skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp