PwC: Summer Vacation Programme December 2022
This interesting and interactive three-day programme ( 6, 7 and 8 December 2022) will help you to understand PwC's culture and values. It will also give you a better understanding of the audit environment and the importance of team dynamics, as you will be involved in numerous team activities.
Location: Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Johannesburg
- Students studying toward a CA(SA) degree at a SAICA-accredited institute
- Second, third or final year of study
- SA citizen
Skills and Competencies:
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen:I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp