Deloitte: Graduate Programme 2022 / 2023
The FA – Forensics Graduate Programme is a two year fixed term contract whereby you will be given the opportunity to rotate between Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk, Financial Crimes, eDiscovery business areas.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the team members, Managers and Senior Managers in serving the relevant engagements.
What the Programm offers:
- Personal and professional development in a demanding and multidisciplinary environment
- Solid continuous professional development in technical skills and knowledge and an excellent work environment
- Integration in a professional team whose values include integrity and excellent value added for our clients
Must have any of the following:
- BSc or BCom Accounting
- BCom Information Systems / Information Technology
- BCom LLB, Law
- BCom Financial Management
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Self-starter with excellent drive/ambition
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
- Develop a network within the broader firm, beyond Financial Advisory
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp