Department of Employment and Labour: Entry level Client Service Officer
The Department of Employment and Labour invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level Jobs / positions.
Position Title: Client Service Officer
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R211 713 per annum
Reference Numbers and Locations:
- Springs (Gauteng) Labour Centre - Ref No: HR4/4/4/08/19
- Somerset West (Western Cape) Labour Centre - Ref No: HR4/4/10/457
- George (Western Cape Labour Centre - Ref No: HR4/4/10/458
- Postmasburg Labour Centre - Ref No: HR 4/4/8/61
- Matriculation/ Grade 12. No experience
Knowledge: All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Knowledge of the Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele Principles.
- Render services at help desk as first point of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA) and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone etiquette,
- Computer literacy,
- Communication Skills,
- Ability to interpret legislation,
- Problem Solving Skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp