Coca-Cola: Vacation Work Programme 2022 / 2023
The logistics department at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa currently has vacancies for vacation work. These vacancies are focusing on graduates throughout South Africa. Vacation Work will be for 3 months. Successful candidate will be based at Wadeville or Bedfordview.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment.
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems.
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet.
- Maintaining stock balances.
- Safe delivery of stock to customers.
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods.
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery.
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas.
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business.
- Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse.
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system.
- Stock take procedures.
- The wholesale & retail business environment.
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace.
Required Fields of study:
Vacancies are for candidates with Degree or Diploma in:
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interact well in teams.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp