Discovery: Technical Support Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: IT Technical Support qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the IT Servicing Team.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Desktop support, hardware engineering, Digital Support (Contact Centre)
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 - 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
Advantageous: May have an incomplete tertiary IT qualification (advantage)
Please note: Applicants:
- Must Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Must Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Must Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp