Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA): Bursaries 2023
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) invites students to apply for the 2023 Bursary Programme. The GCRA bursary will be awarded to students residing in Gauteng, for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in ANY field.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You must reside within the Gauteng province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have been accepted/ registered to study towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification, in 2023
- You must have been accepted to study at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa (this includes public Higher Education Institutions, private Higher Education Institutions, Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges, private colleges, Community Education and Training colleges and skills development providers)
Students who meet either of the following 3 criteria will automatically qualify for the bursary (but they must still submit an application):
- Top achievers at a Gauteng-based school
- Top 3 learners from no-fee paying Gauteng-based school (find the list of no-fee paying schools in Gauteng)
- Top 3 learners from Learners with Special Education Needs (LSEN) Gauteng-based school
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Registration fees,
- Tuition fees,
- Accommodation in residence (to a maximum value of R65 000) or off-campus/ private accommodation (to a maximum value of R47 000),
- A living allowance for off-campus/ private accommodation.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp