Mercedes-Benz South Africa: Bursary Programme 2023
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of your choice*
- Tuition fees, accommodation/transport expenses, stipend, textbooks and digital allowances are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria (Menlyn Maine) during your school vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying *Conditions apply
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently in Grade 12 and learners studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 65% average (grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners & final matric results)
- or 65% average academic record at tertiary level
- The final 2022 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp