Rand Water: Bursaries for 2023
Rand Water invites undergraduate students who are interested in joining the Water Sector an opportunity to apply for the 2023 External Bursary Scheme
Fields of study:
Bursaries are available for the following disciplines:
- B.Acc in Financial Accounting: 2nd Year
- Diploma in Finance: 2nd Year
- B. Com – Accounting: 2nd
- Diploma or Degree in Finance and Communications: 3rd
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance: 2nd Year
- Bsc in Biology: 3rd Year
- Bsc in Chemistry:3rd Year
- Bachelor of Law (LLB): 2nd and 3rd Year
- Diploma Catering Management: 2nd & 3rd
- Diploma in Communications: 2nd and 3rd Year
- Bsc Mechanical Engineering: 3rd Year
- Bsc Chemical Engineering: 3rd Year
- Bachelor of Architecture: 3rd Year
- B Eng- Civil Engineering: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year
- Bsc Geomatics: 1st Year
- B Eng Electrical: 3rd Year
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Have Passed Matric or equivalent and currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Meet minimum average of 65% and academic performance in major subject.
- Not in possession of other bursary/funding
- Applicant must be under the age of 35 years
- Applicants must be full-time students at registered and recognized tertiary educational institution.
NB. As a Bursar you are expected to complete your qualification on record time in line with the Bursary Contract/Agreement.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp