CTICC: Marketing Graduate Programme 2023
The graduate’s main responsibilities will include assisting with the coordination of all the marketing and communications activities and improving the performance of the company’s brands and products. Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team for implementation of various marketing and communication plans and activities aimed at improving the business of the company. In addition, the Marketing Graduate will also assist with research and generating reports for the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the coordination of all the marketing and communications activities.
- Improving the performance of the company’s brands and products.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team for implementation of various marketing and communication plans and activities aimed at improving the business of the company.
- Assist with generating reports for the Head of Marketing and PR.
- Maintain the CTICC contact database on EBMS.
- Ensure that all invoices are captured in EBMS, and requisitions are raised for approval.
- Ensure proper filing of pertinent documents according to ISO processes and standards.
- Calendar management: scheduling of meetings.
- Assist with preparation for meetings.
- Other related administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist with research on how to improve the brand of the CTICC.
- Must have Grade 12 /Matric certificate
- Degree / Diploma in: Marketing (NQF Level 6 or higher)
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and demonstrate a high level of communication, written and listening skills at all levels.
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word; Outlook; Excel).
Skills and Competencies:
- Be flexible in your approach, be proactive.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Be able to work accurately under pressure.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be trustworthy.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp