Unilever: Human Resource Internship Programme 2023
The Intern will support the People Partner on the front line on the full employee life cycle. The Employee Experience Intern will ensure Employees and Line Managers understand the support Model that has been put in place for contact for any queries. This is a factory-based role with exposure to world-class training.
- Assist employees on all benefits queries such as shares, medical aid, calamity loan, Sanlam logins, employees going on Maternity and Paternity.
- Support employees on Unilever’s Part-time study scheme process by collating applications, loans, reimbursements, informing the Learning Coordinator and informing the EDA (Africa Hub) team.
- Support the both the Africa Hub- Benefits team and the site on the Reward cycles for Annual Pay Reviews
- Ensure the site HR Hubs are fully stocked with all HR documents and application forms, all computer hardware and phones are operational, removal of expired content.
- Assisting with general employees’ communications and queries including, benefits, Leave, payslips etc.
- Compile monthly newsletters
- Ensure all site announcements are communicated and on notice boards
- Assist on providing employment documents i.e. IRP5s, employment confirmation letters etc. where required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Over 60% academic average
- Must have 0 or less than 2 years working experience post studies
Skills and Competencies:
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Passionate about the Unilever brand and purpose
- Customer-service mindset
- Passionate about people, hands-on approach, high people engagement with blue collar team
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Digitally Savvy
- Passion for learning
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp