Distell: HR Internship Programme 2023
Purpose of the Position: The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification.
Successful interns will be expected to enter a 12-month contract commencing Feb 2023 and terminating in Jan 2024.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- General Documentation and Administration
- Human Resources Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Salary and Benefit Administration
- Training and Development
- Industrial Relations and Labour Law
- Project Management
- General administrative assistance
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – Degree / Diploma.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen.
- Successful interns will be expected to enter a 12-month contract.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp