FASSET: Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant.
FASSET invites qualifying candidates to apply for the Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant. The Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant is designed to alleviate the stress of University debt for completed qualifications in the Finance and Accounting sector.
- Learners must be currently be employed.
- Learners must have a qualification within the Finance and Accounting sector.
- Learners with an outstanding loan at NSFAS or higher learning institutions which was used to fund a completed qualification within Finance and Accounting.
- Settlement amount is limited to R40 000 per learner.
- Priority will be given to applicants with an annual salary threshold of less than R600 000.00.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp