Sappi: Engineering Bursaries 2024
Sappi is offering undergraduate bursaries for Engineering and Forestry Science degrees at South African universities.
Fields of study:
Bursaries are offered for:
- Chemical Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Civil Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Electrical Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Forestry and Wood Science (BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Mechatronics Engineering (BSc or BEng)
Eligibility requirements for a Sappi bursary:
- You must be a South African citizen between the ages of 17 and 25 years old
- You must have completed in Matric or currently be in Matric
- Your must have achieved more than 70% for Maths (not Maths Lit), 70% for Physical Science and 60% for English in Matric or Grade 11 if you are currently in Matric
- You must intend to study full time at a university supported by Sappi for Engineering studies
The Sappi bursary covers:
- Aliving allowance.
The value awarded depends on the student's household income.
Sappi engineering bursars have the opportunity for vacation work during July and December each year and successful completion enables entry into the Sappi Engineer-in-Training programme.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp