Musina Municipality: LGSETA Learnership Programme 2023
Musina Municipality funded by the Local Government Sector Education and Training Authority (LGSETA) is offering the Learnership Programme 2023.
The programme is aimed at preparing unemployed youth by providing them with an opportunity to acquire work experience up towards attainment of an NQF linked and SAQA approved qualification/ programme in specified field
Learnership: Further Education and Training Certificate: Municipal Finance and Administration SAQA ID 50372.
Number Of Learners Required: 20
Stipend: R2 500
Duration: 12 Month ( 1 Year)
- Grade 12 with Business Studies, Communication and Accounting or Mathematics Literacy.
- or Further Education and Training Certificate NQF Level 3 or equivalent Qualification.
Who is eligible to apply?
- South African citizens who are permanent residents.
- Applicants should not have previously work experience or have participated in any learnership/ Work integrated Learning/ internship programme.
- Applicant should not be older than 35 years.
- Applicants should not have previously benefitted from LGSETA programmes for the same programme.
- Applicant must commit to adhering to learnership agreement and fulfilment of all terms & conditions of the programme for the duration of the learnership including completion and submission of POE’S.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp