Midvaal Local Municipality: Traffic Officer Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
- Traffic Points Control, Escorts and Scholar Patrol.
- To undertake general traffic and road management task
- Investigate collisions and enforcing NRTA Compliance
- Attending to Traffic related complaints
- Speed prosecution, Enforcement of Section 56 Notice, 341 and 54 By-Laws
- Monitoring Council policies and ensuring compliance thereof.
- Maintain Law Order
- To ensure effective service delivery and compliance with Municipality By-Laws
- Perform any other related ad hoc tasks as instructed by management from time to time.
- Grade 12.
- Basic Training Traffic Diploma
- Registered Certificate as a Traffic Officer issued by the User Department of Roads & Transport.
- Valid Driver’s License Code B
- No Criminal Record
- Age between 18yrs to 35yrs
Candidates will be subjected to the following:
- Fitness Evaluations
- Criminal Record Check
- Psychometric Test
- Medical Check
- Driving assessment
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literate (MSWord, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent physical health
- Be able to work shifts
- Skills and competencies associated with vocation: adaptability, analytical thinking, empowerment, communication, leadership skills, presentation skills, conflict and stress management skills, negotiation skills.
- A professional, hardworking, highly motivated, and self-disciplined person with good organisational, interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Midvaal Local Municipality: Traffic Officer Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp