Coronation: Exceptional Student Bursaries 2024
Coronation Fund Managers is inviting students to apply for the 2024 Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary.
The bursary will cover Commerce-related degrees and is aimed at deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The bursary will provide recipients with full support, covering all study related expenses.
Once bursary recipients have graduated, they will be required to enter into the work-back commitment contract.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time, towards a Commerce-related degree qualification
- You must be studying or enrolling to study at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have an excellent academic record
- Current Matric students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- Current University students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- You must have strong leadership potential
- You must be a well rounded student
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Coronation: Exceptional Student Bursaries 2024
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documents along with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of monthly household family income (latest payslips if employed/ bank statements if self-employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of pension or sassa grant if applicable)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric results to date, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Grade 11 final results, Matric final results and latest tertiary transcript, if currently studying (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance, if applicable (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration, if currently enrolled (on institutions letterhead)
- Statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons contact details) (NOT a friend or relative)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Students under 18: a completed and signed consent form (.docx) by a parent or guardian – to comply with POPI regulations
- Students under 18: parent or guardian ID document (certified copy)
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp