Department of Higher Education and Training: Internship Programme 2023
The Department of Higher Education and Training invites South African unemployed graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to apply for the 2023/24 and 2024/25 Graduate Internship, Work Integrated Learning and Security Learnership Programme.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of:
- Graduate intern: R6 175.00 pm
- Student intern: R5 142.40 pm
- Security Learners: R4 300.88 pm
Inernship Opportunities are available in the following Fields of study (candidates must hold a Nationa Diploma / Degree / N6):
Nationa Diploma / Degree in:
- Public Administration,
- Public Management,
- Office Administration,
- Office Management
- Office Management and Technology,
- Management of Training,
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
- Business Management
- Operations Management,
- Productive Management.
- Management Services,
- Operations Management
- Business Administration
- Management Assistant
- Project Management.
- Management and Governance
- Financial Management.
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Management and Accounting
- Business Studies
- Business Science: Organizational Psychology,
- Metalogical Studies or Mathematics & Sciences
- Investment Management.
- Internal Audit,
- Risk Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Logistics Management,
- Purchasing Management,
- Public Management.
- Public Procurement Management
- Computer Science.
- Information Technology
- Information Technology in Communication,
- Information Technology in Support Services,
- Information in Software Developer,
- Information Technology in Multimedia,
- Information Technology in Technical Applications,
- Information Management
- Information Systems,
- Computer Systems Engineering
- International Relations or any equivalent qualification
- Policy Studies,
- Development Studies,
- Public Management and Governance,
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Merged in International Relations,
- Political Science
- Developmental Studies
- Public Relations,
- Graphic Design,
- Social Sciences,
- Human Sciences
- Behavioural Sciences
- Social Work
- Organisational Development,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Industrial Organisation
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Gender Studies
- Public Administration majoring in Gender/ Disability/ Social Transformation Studies.
- Law / LLB
- Labour Law
- Labour Relations,
- Media Studies,
- Marketing Management
- Security Management.
- Security Certificate: PSIRA Grade C with Grade 12 Certificate
- Information Management and Mathematics,
N6 Certificate in:
- N6 Certificate: Management Assistant
- N6 Certificate: Public Administration.
- N6 Certificate: Financial Management
- N6 Certificate: Business Administration
- N6 Certificate: Office Management
- N6 Certificate: Public Management
- N6 Certificate: Marketing.
- N6 Certificate: Human Resource Management
- N6 Certificate: Civil and Building Construction
NB. Candidates must be unemployed in position of an appropriate post school qualification, and not have previously served as an intern in the Public Service.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp