Transnet: Apprenticeship Programme 2023 / 2024
Position Purpose: Is to Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow Transnet business in order to Improve productivity,profitability, and an employer's bottom line.
As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Academy is offering comprehensive bursaries to learners to be trained as Artisans on the following field and Location.
Opportunities are available in the followig trades:
- Electrical Fitter
- Structural Plater
- Wagon Fitter
- Fitter & Turner
- Diesel Electrical Fitter
- Turner Machinist
- Electro Mechanician
- Installations of machines in the workshops
- Repair and maintenance of all buildings and machines
- Mechanical fault finding and repairs to electro hydraulic machines including motorised equipment.
- Conduct PM’s and report on defects Mechanical overhaul, modifications, upgrade of machines and equipment
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects all passed
- or Technical National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed
- or Technical Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory passed
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp